Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Lilly's Cloth Nappies Ltd. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Lilly's Cloth Nappies Ltd.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
19. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
See Here for more delivery information.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
22. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
24. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
REWARD POINTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you're a Lilly's Cloth Nappies customer, you're automatically part of our free Rewards Programme. You can start collecting points today when you shop online and refer new customers to us and then spend the points on treats for yourself.
Collecting Reward Points
We may, at our discretion award you reward points for a number of reasons not limited to the examples set out below. Details of what rewards are being offered, and when will be published on our Facebook Page. Please note that the benefits of our Rewards Scheme are intended for the use of the individual listed on the account and in order for reward points to be applied to your account, you must be logged in.
When you register as a customer
Every time you shop online
When you submit a published product review
When you submit feedback online or via our email communications
From time to time we may run promotions where you can qualify for additional reward points subject to minimum spend requirements or the purchase of specific products.
You may also qualify for additional reward points by entering and winning our competitions, completing surveys or participating in other research programmes. The number of additional reward points that you may be entitled to will be advertised on the Website and/or via email.
Your points will accumulate automatically when you earn reward points.
Using Reward Points
The reward points you accumulate may be redeemed on our website. A minimum of 500 points is required to spend points earned.
1 reward point has an exchange value of 1p so 100 points is worth £1.
If at any time, in our reasonable opinion, you are deemed to be abusing our rewards scheme we reserve the right to withdraw you from the scheme and cancel any accumulated points on your account.
Points or rewards received through participation may be subject to tax liability. All tax liability, including and without limitation disclosure connected with the receipt and/or use of points or rewards, is the responsibility of the individual listed on the account.
We may make changes to our rewards scheme and these Terms and Conditions and we will give you as much notice as possible of those changes. We may suspend or terminate our rewards scheme at any time but we will give you as much notice as possible before we do so. If this happens your reward points total will be frozen or lost.
All rewards are subject to change and availability.
Delivery or postal charges will be payable by you in respect of any reward claim.
Redeemed points cannot be used again and will be deducted from your points total.